Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SAN MARCOS HERE WE COME!!!

VEHICULAR IS COMING TO TOWN!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, bringing Vehicular was always a goal of mine and I tried and tried, but the people in charge of booking shows at the clubs there pretty much suck. So my friends from the Word Association were looking out and ask if Vehicular was available. Well what do you know, they were and now San Marcos look out. I hope this is the start of us doing some damage down in my hometown. I want everyone in that stupid town to be there. Naw, it ain't a stupid town. Well, yes it is. lol
Ok well here are the details for the show.

THURSDAY - January 19th
Triple Crown
San Marcos, Texas
10:00 p.m.


and yall listen to my boy Sir Wilz on the radio. Good looking out homie. Thanks for hooking my boys up.

TUESDAY - January 24th
91.7 FM radio
4:00 p.m.

No comments: