Monday, February 20, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL I'M A CEO!!!

That's right. It's official, I have my own company set up now!! Called Royal Motion Entertainment Incorporated. I will primarily manage artists careers by putting them in the best situation to succeed, introducing them to all the contacts I have in the music industry, booking some shows, trying to secure them a recording contract etc........
Slowly the company will grow into having it's own record label, clothing line, productions etc........... The first band we are working on signing is a new hip-hop group called Vehicular. You might know them from all the posts I've had on here about them. I have been working with them for the last four months and since that time I have secured them a show at the Whisky Bar in downtown Austin Texas, an opening date with the Scabs (one of Austins biggest draws), a spot on KVRX 91.7 which broadcasts over the FM airways in Austin Texas, and worldwide via the internet, an exclusive spot on RawTime TV where they performed their live set for all of Austin to see and the rest of the world over the internet, a gig every Thursday night a one of Austin's top hot spots, Red Fez and last but no least a spot on this years SXSW Music Festival in Austin Texas who initially turned the group down before I stepped in and pulled some strings through some of my connections (Thanks Matt). SXSW is the biggest music festival in the world so this is a Huge step in the right direction for Royal Motion and Vehicular. All this in just four short months.
So we will work out all the details of our contract and keep moving forward. So if you want to learn more about Vehicular and listen to some of their music. Check out
  • www.royalmotion.com
  • 1 comment:

    BULLANT said...

    Good luck with your new company, hope everything goes well.

    Keep shit happening.

    PEACE.