Friday, June 23, 2006

IT'S BEEN A MINUTE

A lot has happened since my last post. We had a great show at Antone's June 16th, Roger Clemens is back, The Back Room is closing, my camera got stolen, I got a new show July 29th on 6th street, I got a new printer, I'm working with Salih Williams and Carnival Beats, Big Tiger aka Big Tike (Original Swisha House)ummmmmmm and on and on.

You won't see any new pictures for a while since my camera got stolen at the Back Room during the Whut it Dew Family video shoot. I was chillin in the V.I.P room aka anyone can get in there room, sat my camera down while no one was in there, went to the bar, came back 30 minutes later and some asshole took it. A word to the wise, if you took that camera or know who took it don't be bringing it anywhere around Austin, Dallas or Houston.

Yep I'm putting in some work for the hottest producer in the USA, Salih Williams or Carnival Beats. He is known for the sounds that are and have been coming out of Texas. Here is a short list, Big Moe-Purple Stuff album, WreckShop-Power up and many other Wreckshop projects, Mike Jones-Who is Mike Jones Album and the songs "Back Then", "Still Tippin", "Sittin' Sideways" by Paul Wall, "Draped Up and Dripped Out." Bun B.
I'm working on promoting a new artist by the name of A3. Man this dude is the truth. He is straight fire. I swear when yall here this dude he will blow you away. I first heard him on the radio last year and I was like wtf who is this dude. Then a few weeks ago I bumped into Salih and he invited me to his studio and A3 was there so we kicked at the studio from 8pm to 6 in the morning. DAMN, I was tired. Yo but look out for A3 coming soon and Latasha Robinson and Salih Williams got something special coming out soon too.

Sorry for not being around, but thanks to all my loyal readers and my new fans. Peace out. Oh yeah check me out on Smash on METV channel 15 in Austin and San Marcos Texas.

No comments: