Tuesday, July 04, 2006

BUSY BUSY WEEK

June 29th Thursday: Vehicular puts it down at Red Fez.
June 30th Friday: I was trying to get back to my roots and kick it in San Marcos Texas, but schools out so it was dead.
July 1st Saturday: I had a little show at Ruta Maya in Austin Texas that I put together with short notice. I offered the stage to any artist who wanted stage time so the line up went like this. V.I.P (Austin Texas), Most Wanted (San Antonio Texas), Zeale32 and Phranchyze (Austin Texas). The crowd was very thin, but all the artist that showed up gave us a great performance. My boy Mikee was in the crowd and he is trying to put together hip-hop shows at Antone's every Sunday and he was very impressed by everyone who performed. He was impressed enough to offer everyone a bigger show in August. So thanks for everyone who came through.
July 2nd Sunday: It went down at the Back Room. As some of you know the Back Room is closing it's doors after thirty something years of being in business. The last show will be July 29th, but in the meantime it's very important for all of us hip-hop fans to show our support by showing up. So I made the 30 mile drive after getting a call from James Dean, the dude that works at the Back Room and puts all the hip-hop shows together, asking me to come through. Basically, the show was comprised of the same groups that performed for me the night before. V.I.P, Most Wanted, Zeale32 and Phranchyze.
July 3rd Monday: Whut It Dew Family video premiere party in down Austin Texas at Ringers. There was a surprising number of people that came through to watch the video. The video was excellent. I hope you guys will be able to see it one day on BET, MTV etc......
Happy July 4th!!!
Ok as you know my camera was stolen at the Back Room a month ago and I just got me a new one. It sucks because I was unable to get pictures of V.I.P and they are one of the best groups I've heard in a while. The pictures look out of focus because I resized them to small and then had to blow them back up. You live and you learn.

MOFOZ designed shoes
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That Boy Mikee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Wanted
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Phranchyze
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zeale32
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black Mike
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Flynn D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Geezy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hella Yella
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jason( Producer of the Whut it Dew and Swang Video) and Tosin
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: