Monday, June 20, 2005

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

Man this has to have been one of the Busiest weekends of the year. Driving all over the place. San Marcos to Austin to Lockhart to Luling back to San Marcos. Yeah plus this was Fathers Day weekend. Boy I hope I get busier. Getting some work from my boy Bavu Blakes. Trying to book some shows in San Marcos and getting his cd "Blazing Saddles" in some record stores. If you haven't heard it yet. Go get it. We got it up at SunDance in San Marcos and Carnival Records in Luling. SUC coming this Sunday. Big Hawk gonna be live!!!! So I got word last week that Big Hawk knows what I'm up to and wants to hook up real soon. He just has to wait for his tour to slow down. So this Fat Pat article/bio might happen after all. Bavu Blakes live July 14th Houston Texas at the Rhythm Room. Now If you don't know now you know. Peace Tony-C

No comments: