Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Return of Tha Suga Daddy

This is gonna be the title to one of my articles about Fat Pat leading to maybe and hopefully a biography. I know there are 100 more people out there who know more about Fat Pat and who are more qualified to write a biography. So where are you at then? Step forward and offer me some assistance. Come on with it man. This is a story that the world needs to hear!!! It is very disturbing to only find a few words writing about this legendary rapper from the Dead End streets of Houston Texas!!!!!!! Big Hawk where you at??? Holla at me man. Lets get this done together man. I ain't doing this for money. I'm doing this because your brother really touched me with his music and I can see with my own eyes how his music keeps touching other people I introduce his music to.

Peace,
Tony-C

No comments: