Thursday, May 04, 2006

A LETTER TO BIG HAWK

Dear John "Big Hawk" Hawkins,

What's up big Homie. Man I was in Houston in hopes of hooking up with you when I got the news bro. You and I had spoken on several occasions about doing a Fat Pat Documentary. You agreed to work with me on the project because of the way I wanted to present Pat. I wanted to show the human side of Patrick Hawkins first and the rapper part second. You expressed your concerns about digging up the past, but felt like it was the right thing to do. You told me that it was going to be hard for you to speak about Pat on such a personal level, but that you would do it for me. You gave me your blessing to do the story and that meant a lot to me. The last time we talked you were working on so many projects that we never got a chance to start ours. All we could do was talk about how it needed to be done. and how much you loved your brother. Now it's to late.

Where ever you are now just know that everyone loves you and misses you. Your wife and kids will be taken care of and we will keep your "Ghetto Dreams" alive.

R.I.P Big Hawk, Fat Pat, Dj Screws, Mafio and Mello

Much Love From,

Tony-C

No comments: