Tuesday, May 02, 2006

R.I.P JOHN BIG HAWK HAWKINS

Pay your respects. This dude was the nicest guy man. I always thought that Hawk should have blown up years ago, but the industry was sleeping. Rest in peace big homie. I'm in H-Town right now and was ready to chop it up with him about this new project I am working on and also this Fat Pat story that we talked about doing. He will be greatly missed. R.I.P Big Hawk, Fat Pat, Dj Screw, Big Steve and Mello and anyone else I didn't mention.

Tony-C

2 comments:

BULLANT said...

Man, I obviously didn't know him on a personal level like you but, just by his music and interviews i've seen on dvd's you can tell he was a straight up genuine guy. My condolences to the Hawkins family, his widdow, his two kids and all his loved ones.

I'm sure him and his brother will be kicking it as I write this.

Another sad day in the rap world.

Tony Chapman said...

This is straight up tragic.